Monday 4 March 2013

Pip and puddles came to visit..


Well i was so excited for Pip and Puddles to come over, i gots up extra early and waited by my window for them to arrive.

Muuuuumm they're STILL not here yet!!
Hmm they should have been here 10 minutes ago!!

*ring ring*
Hello?
Hi Milo it's Pip
Where are you guys?!?!
Puddles got us into some, urr trouble, we're at anfield
WHAT?!?! I'm on my way

So anyways i got to Anfield (Liverpool's football stadium) and was shocked by whats i seen

Puddles had driven into the stadium in the middle of a match!!! Steven Gerrard wasn't very happy abouts that...

He ended up calling the popo (police) so before i gots to even say hi to the guys we was on the run..
Thankfully we managed to gets away (thanks to Puddles insanely fast driving!!) and escaped to my house, i decided to lets them meet my cousin Molly.


After they hads a little chat, i decided to takes Pip and Puddles on a tour of Liverpool, what better way to do that than on the Liverpool tour bus?!?
We went round all famous places in Liverpool and gots told what was what, Pip found it most interesting  buts Puddles thoughts she could drive the bus better than the tour guide and gots us kicked off..
At least it was outside a maccies (McDonalds) it was abouts time we ate.
Big macs, fries and coke for all off us, mmmmmm.

After maccies i told the guys about the beatles and there music, we listened to somes of there songs and danced and stuff.

Then Pip said he wanted some stuffs to remember Liverpool so we went shopping in Liverpool 1

It was getting late but i wanted to shows them the Liver building befores we went, so we headed off to see it..
Being the idiot i am i betted Puddles she couldn't climb to the tops and touch the liver bird, sadly i lost a tenner cause she proved me wrong.

Next we went to a pub by where i live, my mummys nan used to work there so we gots some on the house drinks

WHERES DA BEERS 
THERE ON THE WAY!!
I AGREE WITH PUDDLES, THE SERVICE IN HERE IS SLOW
IT'S ONLY BEEN TWO MINS..


'BOUT TIME 
DRINK UP, ITS NIGHT CLUBS AFTER THIS.

Liverpool is pretty famous for it's awesome night clubs!!! Of course we had to check them out!




We gots back at my house so late my mum was pretty cross, buts at least we had a great time!!
I was pretty sad that they had to leave in the morning, i hopes they one day come to Liverpool again!!
They gots there beers and cheetos and was off
I hope i gave you guys a good time and showed you how awesome Liverpool is!!!

Pees- Puddles i don't thinks Liverpool appreciated whats you done to the beatles..

27 comments:

  1. Quick, grab the ball and let's get out of here. People in the stadium are starting to throw stuff - just duck, put the pedal to the metal and let's get out of here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tour bus! I feel like the king of the world up here. Easy! You might want to slow down on those turns. I nearly spilled my drink

    P.S Can I be Ringo? Cause we have similar fur, I mean hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was such a brilliant post and so funny that they parked the car at Anfield!
    You all had a crazy good time - Liverpool will never be the same!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think the people in the stadium appreciated us parking in the middle of the game, pfft peasants!! You are the king Pip! Throw your drink at that stupid man!!

    Of course you can, i agree you have matching furs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lickity slap, I love me some guiness. You sure showed them a good time. Hope the soccer team isn't too mad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwhahahaha...did I just gets hitted withs a tomater? I mean it wasn't DAT big of a deal to park in da stadium. They obviously not knows who me an Pip is. However, I thinks Mr. Hottie can slide dis time.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pip, how many times has I tolded you to holds onto your drink? You should knows how I drives by now. Maybe we needs more drinks.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fun you had there Milo!xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that was great Milo. LOL Puddles on the Liver Building. They are really Blogvilles' answer to Thelma and Louise. Ha ha and chucked off the bus tour. Pawsome. Have a marvelous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. WooHoo Milo...
    England will never be the same after P&P's visit. Looks like you kept them busy enough so that no one got in trouble....I love the double deck bus picture....Great visit
    Hey Milo we need your email address. Please ask your mom to send my mom and email at
    candb214@att.net
    Hugs madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Guinness is good! Let's get this party started ...to the clubs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooooh, who wants to sees my new dance moves?????

    Wait, wheres ya'll goin'?....COME BACK!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a pretty exciting adventure lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Milo,
    its great to see another UK blogger doggy on here!
    We sure did enjoy that adventure.

    Slobbers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Milo, You didi a great job entertaining our two little transient souls. I especially loved the bet with PUddles. You really should know better by now.

    Love
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMD!! That is just crazy!! Leave it to Puddles to park in the middle of the stadium (thou, I'm sure they stopped by the concession stands before they made it to the field!!n BOL). Well, at least you didn't get nabbed by the 5-0!! Yea Puddles! See, sometimes her drivin' comes in handy!
    Milo, you should really know betters than to bet Puddles ANYTHING!! If she gets a couple of beers in her, she will do ANYTHING!! Once I bet her....oh,nevermind, I promised I would never tell...
    Oh, it sure looks like you guys closed out those clubs!! Oh, Pip, dude, for a little guy you sure can cut a rug!! Who is Pip doin' the Harlem Shake with??? Oh Pip, I don't know if that gurl knows that one....
    I'm sure glads Liverpool survived the P&P tour!! Hey, where's Puddles???
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! What a great time! My Human is sooooo envious--she was a HUGE Beatles fan back in the day, you know, the Stone Age when she was like 15, ha ha meow!

    There's a Liver building? Can you eat it?

    And how did Puddles get his name anyway???

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these adventures! Lee and Phod's Lady

    ReplyDelete
  19. Could have been worse! Puddles could have driven up to see the Liver birds. She has been known to park in some strange places. You guys really had a fantastic time. And you didn't need bail money. That's gotta be a plus.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh my goodnessss Milo, you really bring "party animal" to a whole new meaning!!!!! Yuo guys look like you are having a blast Kirby says when he turns 1, he wants to go on a adventure with you Milo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, your visitors won't forget their trip to Liverpool in a hurry!
    We are most impressed that you drove the car to Anfield and found it still had all four wheels for the getaway....
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS from Gail - apologies for my pup's outrageous stereotyping of scousers...

    ReplyDelete
  22. That Puddles is sooooo naughty..BOL what a funtastic time you guys had.. xxooxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  23. I don't know - if there is trouble to find - those two will find it for sure - looks like you all had a pawsome time!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OoH Milo!!

    Great minds think alike cuz you took Pip and Puddles dancin' just like we did! What a great time all of you had in Liverpool, We is sure dat Pip and Puddles did not want to leave!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  25. Milo you really showed those two where the Beatles came from WOW! Why I bet the Beatles are the only ones more famous than Pip and Puddles. Great Tour!!!
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great adventure, it's a good job i never turned up we would all end up in the Police cells.

    My Dad used to drink in the Cabbage a few years ago.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete