Saturday 30 November 2013

A journey to the past...

AGES ago me and mum went to the beach for the first ever time, mum has just found the pictures of that day- it was suer fun. 

It was a surprise for me because I'd never been before, mum wasn't planning on letting me off the lead but she did in the end and we has super fun splashing in the water. Peeps actually started watching us playing because we were having so much fun, they started laughing when I pushed mum in the ocean BOL!!! 

Here are the pictures:
A big wave went over my head so I was too scared to go back into the sea!!!



Shaking all the water off while I'm still in the ocean... BOL clever. 



 Hehehehe that was a great day, I can't wait to go back to the beach one day!!!!


Have a great day everyone!!! 

11 comments:

  1. Milo, sure wished I lived near you, we could go and run on the sand and water together, I love water. Love that laugh there big guy. Hope you have been back to the beach, it suits you!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Milo
    The beach is the best place in the world. Looks like you where having so much fun playing in the waves at the beach. Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the best fun. Phod thinks the beach is the best place in the world. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky. We'd love to go to a real beach, but we don't think we'd like the aggressive water too much.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh such a fun day out Milo!xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at that HUGE smile! I can tell you had a fangtastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a good time at the beach Milo. Elliot loves the beach but the girls aren't so keen. You look so happy in your pictures.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. We can see you had a great time by your lovely smile. Hope you get to go back. Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not really a beach boy and I always try to avoid water when we are on the beach (sounds like a mission impossible, I know LOL). But it's cool to see how much fun you had!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD, that looks like such a FABulous time Milo!!! Wows, you should have shook all that water on your Moms!!! BOL (that's what I would have done...hehehe)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love your wonderful smile during your visit to the beach. We are happy that your mom shared these photos with us. Thanks for sharing. Have a fantastic rest of your weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete