Friday 25 May 2018

Can you believe it's been 5 years.....

Hey guys! It's Milo here. Remember me? Wowzers it's been quite de while hasn't it. De last time I wrote on here was 5 whole years ago! Thats like 35 years in doggy time!!!!!!

Well, a whole lot has changed since I was last here. First of all, mum isn't in school anymore, she finished a few years ago! And guess what she does now? She cheats on me all day with other dogs  She's a dog walker! So she spends her days with lots of other doggos. Sadly I haven't had de chance to meet any of her client dogs yet cause I still has a little trouble with meeting new doggies. But me and Ma have been working super hard on it..and guess what...ma has decided I'm ready to make some doggy pals! Apparently, one of the dogs she walks is super chill and friendly, and she says he would be the perfect match for me. So she gots me some brand new muzzles, and she is planning on introducing us real soon!

Now, we also has some super sad news to share, sadly, ma's mum (my nanny) past away in 2014. That is one of the reasons we stopped blogging, ma was super sad, but luckily for her she has gots the best therapist (AKA me) and together we got through it! Itz been 4 years since nanny died, and we miss her everyday, but ma knows thats she's always watching over us!

ANYWAYS...ENOUGH OF THE SAD STUFF, WE DIDNT COME BACK TO MAKE YOU ALL FEEL DEPRESSED BOL!

So, before we get on with the goods stuff, imma tell you something real bad. See, last year, ma decided she wanted to torture me to add to our little family (BAD IDEA MA). So she got me not one... but SIX siblings. Now, these siblings are not what you would expect. Dey is very small, SUPER STINKY (well i think so anyway), and kinda mean when i try to steal share their food withs them. Not just that.. but these weird dogs dont even have real tails, they're all bald and scaly. If you asked ma, she would call them cute and sweet, but I fink they're secretly evil, but they make ma happy so I havent ate them yet. Now blogger friends, I wants you all to prepare yourselves for the strangeness that is my siblings, are you ready?



Aren't they the weirdest dogs you've ever seen!?!

So now the new siblings are outs de way, it's time to focus on the important stuffs... ME!
So, I've been keeping ups with all my important duties, I've been chasing the cats away from the house, and keeping all de birdies out the garden. I mean how would ma survive withouts me? I've also been making sure ma gets her exercise every morning, we now jog! But joggin with humans is quite de chore, they haves such slow legs that they can barely even catch up, so it takes us AGES to get anywhere. I keep tryin' to convince ma to run on all fours but she is having none of it! We've also been on so many new adventures. We founds a wheat field by our house and it has a giant river in, now i don't know if you guys remember but i LOVES de water! So when it gets super hot, ma takes me for a dip in the river.

Heres my handsome mug! I was super tired from chasing the birdies who were hiding in the wheat, bol!

I'm also now on a new diet, Ma decided to feed me like the king I truly am, and I'm now raw feds. Every meal is likes Christmas!

Ma had to flash fry the duck leg cause I'm fussy and REFUSE to eat raw duck BOL




Before we left, I remember I was telling you all abouts my mums obsession with photographing me, well my friends, sadly, it's gotten even worse. I mean I know I'm a super handsome model, but seriously, ma bought a brand new camera and takes it out with us all the time. Literally, I can't do anythin withouts having that little black box pointed in my face! But at least it gives me some pictures to show off to you all! bol!


See the fings she does to me XD



Bribing me with peanut butter....EVIL (and yummy BOL)

Anyways, enough abouts me. I bets you're wondering how ancient, cousin Moll is doing? Well she's doing just great! She's a little old and crusty. but she's still the sweet old girl she's always been, BOL!

She's more white than black now! XD 


Now, I could keep yappin on and on about all de things thats have happened in the last five years, but it might just take you five more years to read it all, so imma rounds this up a little, I missed you alls so much! And I'm so glad to finally be back. Imma spends the next few days catching up on everyones blogs and maybe I will even make a couple of new friends, so, Milo out. Peace!

PeeS- Ma wanted to say a few words.. even doe this is MY blog *sigh*

Hey everyone, I'm so happy to finally be back in the blogasphere, I've missed keeping up with all your antics so much. I'm sorry I was gone for so long, but losing my mum was tough, and I felt down for a long time afterwards. I don't even think I realised how sad I was until recently! But now I'm back to doing the things I love, which obviously includes this! I really can't wait to catch up with you all. Hope you've all had a lovely 5 years! Please tell us how you've all been in the comments below! Love Elise (Milo's ma lol) xoxoxoxox

Ands I'm back, sorry abouts that guys, but Ma is right. We wanna hear all about you guys and what youse have been ups to!

Loads of love, Milo ;)









10 comments:

  1. Dang Milo, I couldn't believe my eyes wnhen you popped in, nice to see you! Lots has happened her two, two of my sisters went over the Rainbow Bridge, Sascha and Kit. I don't think you met Kit, she was my Mom's Mom's kitty. Mom's Mom died and we adopted her sweet Kit. Sascha died in November of last year and Kit died this past February. I have a new Brother named Simon and a new Sister named Seal. All together there's 7 of us now instead of 9. Hugs to your Mum from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so, so, sorry to hear about Sascha and Kit, me and Ma are sending you alls lots of love <3
      You gots new siblings too, they're the worst aren't they! I've gots my paws crossed that ma doesn't bring any mores home, BOL!

      Love Milo xo

      Delete
  2. Hey there Milo - Lady Shasta here. So glad u stopped by our blog an'barked at us. Hadn't fergot u butt mom iz not that good at gittin'around to my furrendz blogz an'u helped to remind us what we need to do more of. WOWZERZ is rite - u had a lot to deal with the past 5 yearz. Well we haz too kinda. Mom hadta retire in 2015 cuz she kept havin'alot of truble with her vision an'hadta haf surgery fer that. It'z a little better now an'problemz r not az bad. Then the next year my bruther Shiloh hadta leave us fer the Rainbow Bridge an'iza angel now - he wuz hurtin'real bad butt never did whine'bout it. It wuz just me an'mom then until May of 2017. Now I haz a younger sissy - u probably met Miss Maizie when u stopped by our blog. We play an'argue an'chase each other - not so quiet around here anymore. (I think I like havin'her around butt don't tell her I sed that.) Mom sez I iz the queen b of our manor now an'a big sissy. Well gotta go fer now - hope to c u agin reallll soon.
    Lady Shasta'n Miss Maizie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shasta! I'm so sorry to hears about Shiloh, me and Ma send love to you and your ma. It sucks to lose someone. I bets he's making all kinds of trouble at the rainbow bridge! Wowzer and you're a big sissy now! Whats dat like? I bets it loads of fun to boss Maizie arounds! I can't waits to catch up with you twos more on your blog!

      Love Milo xo

      Delete
  3. OMB I'm so Excited to see you and your mum Milo.....Wowzers you have some ratty sibings....watchem Milo the can be cheeky at times!Mummy and me are sorry to hear about your Nana but you're both right she's still watching over you all.Well I'm a bun about town now have been for a few years.I get to go on so many adventures including the Beach....yep you hear me right I get to go to the beach how cool is that?!Mummy has been looking after granny next door as she has dementia but she has had to stop because dad is not well and she can't look after both of them so its been a bit tough dealing with daddy's family over it all but hopefully that should settle down now.And I have kinda have siblings but they live in the garden....we have two wild Hedgehogs living in the garden so they get looked after by mummy as well ,they even get vet treatment as and when they need it!I'm going to be 7 in October so I'm getting on a bit but who cares I'm still spritely and active.Its great to see you buddy we have missed you and your mum,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rattys, so thats what they ares, and here I was thinkin' they wheres some kind of weird dog BOL! They are very cheeky, and Ma lets them get away with all sorts of stuffs that I would NEVER be alloweds to do! Sometimes, they steal foods right outta her mouth! OMD you go to the beach? I'm so jealous, I haven't been to the beach in ages! Awww no I hopes your daddy is okay, me and Ma send love and kisses to your family<3 Wowzers, it's so kind of your Ma to looks after the hedgehogs, I bets they're glad they decided to live in your garden! OMD you're almost 7!? You're catching ups with me, I'm gonna be 9 this year, can you believes that?! I hope you throw a gigantic party for your birthday, I'll bring the booze BOL

      Love Milo xo

      Delete
  4. how great to see ya!!! It#s me Da Phenny and I write the blog for my angel brother Easy who left us in 2016 (bloat).... we love your little siblings... but we are so sorry for your loss....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww no, I'm sorry sorry to hears about Easy, I'm gonna miss him</3 Bloat is awful :( Sending loves to you and you family<3

      Love Milo xo

      Delete
  5. MIIIIIIIIILOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! OMD, you're back! This is most FABulous news dude!!!! I've missed you! Butts, I am so sorry to hears abouts your Nanny. Gives your Moms some slobbery kisses from me, k? I knows it can be hard, butts I just knows you pulled her through! Nows, abouts your Sibs....um...you DO knows I'm a terrier, rights??? Your Sibs looks like the ones I chase outta my yardie! (they are what the peeps call 'roof rats', and don't really puts their feeties on the ground when they travel) I haven't caught any yets, mostly cause Ma says I'm more interested in TREE RATS than 'real' rats! heheheheee True. Anyhu, I bets your Sibs are nicer than the ones around here! YOU GOTS A RIVER??! Oh, very cool! I don't likes to gets my furs wet, butts I remembers you likes to take a dip every now and again! Your wheat field looks SO funs!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RUBYYYY! I'm so glads you saw my message on your blog! I'll give her extra slobbery kisses tonights from you<3 BOL! Wells, I woulds appreciate it if you came here and chased these ones INTO the yardie, that way ma can't blame me AND I can gets rid of them. Dey is such a pain in my butt with all their squeakin', plus Ma cooks them super yummy meals of a nighttime, and all I gets is to lick the bowl. Now if that isn't neglect, I don't know whats is! Yep! The river is the best when it's super hots (like today! hint hint Ma). Can't waits to catch up on more of your adventures Ruby!

      Love Milo xo

      Delete