Friday 21 September 2012

ECG...whatever that is!

On Tuesday my mummy went for blood tests!! I think she gets the results today, and today shes going for an ECG, i don't know what it is but i heard mummy saying it!! On monday when she went to the doctors they said she was anemic and had a heart murmur and they want to look into it more!! Everyone in my house is getting poorly, first Molly and now Mum :( It's horrible to cause grandaddy takes me out for walkies cause mummy can't and he's no good at walkies!!!

On a brighter note Molly is all better!! She just had an allergic reaction to those horrible booster shots we get every year so i was very pleased with that, me and mum was so worried it might be cancer! Phewww!!

Oh and on a walkies last week i was attacked by a gang of shih tzus!! And we found a really cool stream and foresty place!! OMD it was beautiful!!!

I was posing for the camera ;) 

Have a fabulous Friday everyone!!!

17 comments:

  1. Oh your poor momma! I hope everything is gonna be okays and it's nuttin' serious. Let her knows we is thinkin' of her.
    Hey, I has allergic reactions to my shots too! I has to take Benadryl 30 min. befores I has my shots.
    I LOVES dat foto of you strikin' a pose.

    Puddles
    PS: I seened your video yesterday and I is goona pass da word around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let her know and thankyou very much!!
      You and Molly both! Awwww i'm glad you take the Benadryl before so it don't hurt, i wouldn't like you to get hurt!!!!!
      Hehe thankyou, i think my mummy is going to print it out for her wall :D

      Thankyou!! Pass the news so nobody gets hurt :D
      Milo :)

      Delete
  2. We send love to mum and hope everything will be OK. Good news about Molly. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Molly!!!! Have a great weekend!!!

      Milo :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Milo
    We came by to wish you a good weekend and ask you to tell Mom we are thinking of her and to keep us posted on how she is doing
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much Madi!!
      Me and mum appreciate it lots :)

      Milo :)

      Delete
  4. Wow - that looks like a great place to go for a walk! We are hoping to hit out hiking trail this weekend, if it doesn't rain! Have a great weekend, hope your mom is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing!!! I hope it doesn't rain so you have a great time!! Thankyou very much :)

      Milo :)

      Delete
  5. Milo,

    We is gonna be sendin' extra boxer puppy prayers to your sweet momma. So happy dat Molly is okie dokie now too. :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much!! Hopefully my mummy will get better with all that boxer lovin'!! Molly says thankyou!!

      Milo :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I am sorry your mom isn't feeling well. I hope her bloodwork and ECG go well. I'm glad Molly is OK!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome!
      Thankyou very much Mr.Pip! Me, Mummy and Molly say thankyou for the kind words!!!

      Milo :)

      Delete
  7. I hope you're mumma is alright.

    Lickies and lucks,
    Dougall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We sure hope your mum is ok

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete