Monday 10 September 2012

Quick update.

This is just a quick update, a lot of trouble is going on at home :( Like a real lot, mum is so upset :( but today we went back to the old field, the one we used to walk on before my little 'incident' we had with that lab. I enjoyed myself alot! And i could tell mum enjoyed it to, that field is her favorite place on the earth (and mine to) and it's even better when shes with her favorite person (well dog) in the world (MEEEE). As mum always says to me 'it's just the two of us' and now i'm starting to see what she means!!!! Love you mummy<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Running like a fool.

Making mum laugh here with my funny 'posh dog' impression.

Rawrrrrrrr.

8 comments:

  1. I do hope everything is gonna be okays and dat your mum is okays. I is so happies dat you made her smile withs your kerazy self.
    Let your mom knows we is thinkin' of hers.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much Puddles!!! Hehe i can make her laugh easily with my big floppy ears and adorable face ;) She said thankyou very much!!

      Milo :)

      Delete
  2. Hope your Momma is doing a little better after watching you run and run and run!! Enjoy your evening, ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and mum thankyou Finn!!
      Shes feeling a little better after that yes, who wouldn't!?!?! Thankyou very much Finn, you too!!

      Milo :)

      Delete
  3. We hope everything is OK. Have a terrific Tuesday with lots of sun and fun.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Molly from me and mum!! You too!!!

      Milo :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Milo. Take good care of your Mum and keep making her laugh.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete