Friday 31 August 2012

Muddy dog is a happy dog.

Well to start off with i ate my first ever egg today, i mean i've had little bits of egg before but i had a full raw egg today!! I thought mum had gone crazy but she told me that eggs are actually good for dogs! The shells provide calcium so i enjoyed my egg!
Mmmmmm egg.


And walkies was great to, i found this huge muddy puddle and was just sniffing in it, it smelt yak! But soon i was sliding in it and skidding, i slipped once to and decided to stick my face in it, i was having so much fun i forgot i was on a walk until i looked up and mum was laughing telling me my tongue was black!!! I thought she was exaggerating until i seen the picture she took later!! I was so muddy! Playing in the mud was so fun, until mum said what was coming next... a bbbath!!!! It was horrible, i can tell mums getting stronger because of boxing because she easily lifted me up and put me in the bath!! Usually it takes forever! ANYWAY after i was put in the bath mum got me all soapy and washed all the mud off, i was annoyed, it took me ages to get THAT dirty and she washed it away so easily :( But i guess smelling like apples is nice.. mmmmmm apples. 

The best part was after the bath, mum dried me all up and i went down stairs to find a lovely bowl of food waiting for me, mum was right, the food did cheer me up. Things just got even better too because i got my lovely yummy kong to!! I've had a great day (except for that stupid bath). Hope everyone else has had a great day to!!! 














Wow i was muddy! Mummy was happy though because i still gave her a big smile after the bath, as you can see! Hope you all had a great day too!!! :)

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is one impassive muddy dog! Glad you had a good day, even with that bath!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Finn, it was great getting all muddy!! but the bath was horrid!!!

      Milo :)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, glorious mud, what would we do without you?

    Ooo, a raw egg, ever tried one before! :) I'll have to pester Loz for one now! Maybe give her 'the eyes' again. That works every time!

    I feel for you, I know a bath will be coming any day now because I am smelling quite a bit after all these long muddy walks! Ooo, are apples good for dogs too? I wonder? If so you should try snaffling some of that shampoo!

    Aww you're a handsome boy! I love your cheeky grin! I had a good day today, thanks! I saw a hedgehog tonight! Pics are coming up! :)
    Millie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, mud is great!!

      You should try them they are yum! I weren't sure on the shell at first but it turned out to taste great!!!

      Awwwww no, first me then you! Baths suck, there should be a rule that baths are illegal for dogs!! Apples are good for dogs yes, the seeds aren't though!!! Mmmm i do smell pretty good

      Hehe thankyou Millie, thats great! Ooooo i love hedgehogs! Make sure the birdies don't eat him!!

      Milo :)

      Delete
  3. Mud , mud , glorious mud. Love it but not the bath bit. Have a great Saturday Milo.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet!! Same, baths are the worst! You to Molly

      Milo :)

      Delete
  4. Milo
    MOL MOL MOL!! I hear 2 leggers pay a lot of bucks to wallow in mud...Maybe you should stake a claim on that mud hole and set up shop!!

    Hugs Madi PS I have never ever in all my 10 years had a bath.
    I'm quite good a keeping my lovely furs clean and I never go outside but that mud surely looked like fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea! I could buy all the toys and treats i want :D

    WHAT?!?! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!! It was alot of mud and i guess it was worth the bath but still you never ever have a bath!! You're so lucky!!!! You should give me tips on how you keep your furs so clean!!!

    Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH DOG, you is so lucky to has gotten to plays in da mud...but not da baff part. Hoomans just don't understnds da finer things in life like mud, if only they knew...sigh.
    I swear I thinks you was smilin in every single one of those fotos.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know!! It was great fun, hehe i was in a muddy puddle, like your name, puddles!!! :P
    I know! Humans should try rolling in the mud and they will learn the better way of life! Baths suck! I don't know why humans think they're a good thing, my mummy gets a shower every day!! EVERY SINGLE DAY!! Humans are crazy!
    Hehe i'm a happy smiley dog!! Hehe

    Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Milo that mud puddle is HUGE your so lucky to find one that pawesome it sucks you had to have a bath after though we love to eat raw eggs they so yummy but we only get the inside part's and not the shell.

    From Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know!! Theres more than one now, i'm so happy!! The inside of the egg is the nicest! he shell is quite nice to though!!

    Milo :)

    ReplyDelete