Tuesday 28 August 2012

Kongs and other things

I love my kong, it's probably the best thing in the world!! It's a toy and gives me food at the same time!!! Kongs are great! If i was ever king i'd make sure every dog had at least 5 kongs that was stuffed each day with lovely yummy foods.

Heres how mine was stuffed today (thanks to mummy)
From bottom to top

Top hole was stuffed with cheese
Then honey
Then bacon (i love bacon but mummy only ever lets me have it sometimes because apparently it's to salty)
Then apple
Then some cookie
A bit more cheese
An finally honey on top with a doggy biscuit sticking out the top
Mummy freezes it to so it is harder to get out and more fun!!!

MMMMM my yummy kong!!

I FOUND A COOL FLASHY BALL!! It's really great, i love to play with it!! I throw it by myself to, and run round and round with it. I was quite annoyed at mum today, we didn't go on an off lead walk! I stayed on lead ALL DAY!! How unfair is that!?! Mum says she's going to repay me tomorrow with an extra long walkies, she best take me to the weetabix (oops i mean wheat) field so i can chase the pheasants, i have to go on bird watch again, just incase the birdies try and attack again!!!
FLASHYBALL :D


Oh yeah the kitty is still here, she's been sucking up to my people, i guess shes kinda my sister now, my sister that trys to claw me!! She wants my people and she can't have them!! God shes just like cousin Molly, cousin Molly is doing fine btw people!! :)

I have a very rare picture, it's of me and mum! This is the first picture of me and mum i've ever put up!! Well here it is:

Heres a little picture of us, i was giving my mummy a kiss
i might be a big boy but i still don't mind
 giving my mummy kisses :P

Anyway guys since it's really late Tuesday i'm gonna wish everyone a great Wednesday, have a great day!!

Hehehe funny picture :P

Enjoyy!!







6 comments:

  1. Have a great Wednesday too.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Milo and it is a pleasure to meet a handsome pup.
    I have a friend with a part Staffie named Gabby.
    do they make Kong treat thingies for kitties? OMCs that would simply put me on cloud 9.
    We joined your followers too.
    hugs madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!!!
      I bet Gabby is a lovely doggy!! All Staffies are ;)
      I'll have to ring up the kong making people and ask them to make one for kitties!!
      Thankyou!!

      Milo :)

      Delete
  3. Hi there Milo! Wow, your Momma really stuffed that kong real good!!! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Finn, i know!! She forgot to give me my kong today!!!!

      Milo :)

      Delete