Wednesday 1 August 2012

Uncle Lewis


This week has been the best! My mums younger cousin Lewis has been coming on walks with me, he's my uncle! I only seen him when i was a tiny pup but now i'm seeing him more and it's great! I love my uncle Lewis! The big yellow ball in the sky hasn't been out much this week but when it does come out me and mum make the most of it! I love playing in the back garden! Especially when its scent games and i have to search for food, i love eating it after I've found it, makes me feel like i've accomplished something! Mmmm speaking of food mum bought me a new clever toy, i have to push it round to make the food come out, i don't see the point really! Why can't she just give me the food and save me the effort of rolling it round! But i guess it's still quite fun and addictive, well anything to do with food is addictive! 

Today mum and uncle Lewis took me on a huge 5 HOUR WALK!! I bet my cousin Molly will be so jealous when she finds out! We went to a huge secret field that hardly no one knows about and played on there for ages until we decided to have a walk round the next field (mum put me on the lead when we done this so it sucked a little) but i seen loads of birds, birds........ sorry got a little distracted thinking about chasing birdies. I've been playing with other dogs again and mum seemed really happy about that! Oh and uncle Lewis was very impressed with all the tricks i can do! I admit i kinda showed off when i started giving him my paw before he even asked but what can i say, there was food involved and a new one of my people to impress! Mum was saying to that shes noticed that i don't really play with toys much but i do play with things that are rope like, i love the rope of mums dressing gown and off her shorts! Plus my lead is great to play with!! I guess it's just because tug of war is my favorite game, i get to be all boisterous and wrestle, my favorite things to do!!

Oh before i forget i wanted to thank Sheba for the sunshine award she gave me, i was gonna do a blog post with it like everyone else does but i'm not sure what to do but thanks anyway Sheba!!!

Mums knee is a nice place to sit
and watch the big yellow ball in the sky (sun i think it's called)

There was an intruding bird on my roof so i had
to bark it away so nobody got hurt!

My new log toy with some tasty treats, a biscuit bone and
a lovely stuffed kong, all for me!

Me and uncle Lewis!

Playing tug of war with the rope off mums dressing gown

Mmmmmm sniffing out some lovely tasty treats!



4 comments:

  1. wow Milo, your Uncle Lewis looks like he is reall fun to be with, you two look good together. and i love! you tasty toy, they are my favorites too. nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Jesse! He is great fun, they're great to play with! Thankyou, i love your blog!

    Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun you are having Milo and an award too. Way to go! Have a great day today and enjoy the Olympics.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly! Have a great day to!

      Milo :)

      Delete