Thursday 30 August 2012

The great escape

Today was crazy!! I've been working on the hole for some time now, it's just by the fence and it leads to next doors garden, today i seen this weird thing in the garden and i wanted a closer look so stuck my head under the fence were i made the hole, when i tried to get  out i couldn't because i was stuck!! I panicked and so did mummy but with her help i got out.

I still hadn't got a closer look at the weird thing in the garden so when mum went into the shed to get some nails to nail some wood over the hole i scrambled under the fence, i know it was naughty but i was really curious!! Anyway uncle Lewis tried to stop me getting under the fence but he was to late because i had already got under!! I went over to the weird thing in the garden and realized it was just a statue, now i feel really silly!! I was going to head back but i realized i couldn't fit back under and was stuck in next doors garden!!! The woman whos garden i was in (her name is Jean) wasn't in so mummy tried to climb over the fence to get me but there was this stupid tree in the way of her landing so she couldn't get down!! Nanny had a banana by the hole trying to get me back into my garden but i don't like bananas and i didn't feel like going back yet so i ignored her and the banana. I could sense mummy was panicking at this point and i felt really bad, she came by the hole and put her arm through and was stroking me and she asked me to come through the hole for her so i tried! But i couldn't fit :( Mummy started digging in the hole just like a doggy would trying to make it deeper so i could fit, i started digging to to help her out and when she asked me to come through again i tried and with a little help from mum i managed to get my shoulders through and then the rest of my body!! It was a crazy day and i thought mummy was going to be angry at me for going through the hole but she was just so relived to have me back!! I gave her extra big kisses to show how much i loved her!!


8 comments:

  1. Aw! You are the great escape artist!! Glad you decided to come back to your own side though, bet Momma is too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thankyou, I've been working on escaping for a while, i regretted it once i'd done it though!! Yeah mummy was very happy i'd came back!!!

      Milo :)

      Delete
  2. Milo the grass is not greener on the other side of the fence and there is probably no one over there to feed you and love on you so...
    do not do that again
    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i learned that now! The other side of the fence sucks!
      Thanks Madi

      Milo :)

      Delete
  3. Hi mate! I think lesson number one for your humans is, there a much better things than bananas to lure us back with...hehe! deccy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!! Haha yes!! Bananas are horrible!! Yuk!

      Milo :) x

      Delete
  4. Glad you cane back Milo after your little escape. Have a fantastic Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks Molly! Have a fabulous Friday yourself!

      Milo :)

      Delete