Tuesday 21 August 2012

Wheat field walkies

Haven't updated this in a while! Sorry everyone!

Walkies have been great! That word just makes me happy!! ANYWAY we've been going the wheat field as usual, it's great there! I have loads of space to run and loads of birds to chase, i'e found this new kind of bird, it's small, fat and can't fly very well, mum says it's called a pheasant or something but i just call it a wheat bird. I chased a wheat bird yesterday and ignored mum when she shouted me, i was clearing the area and making it safe for her! She should have been grateful, supermilo has made the area safe once again! Oh yeah another great thing i've found is a HUGE muddly puddle on the field!!!!!!! I LOVE MUD!

I have to say RIP to a dear friend to, i found him on the field, mum said he was a hedgehog and he was friendly and after checking him out i knew she was right, sadly the birds got him and ATE him! And mum wonders why i chase away birds! They are murderers!

Anyway have a great day everyone!!

Meeeeeee!!

Having a quick lie down

I fell asleep,  protecting the world from birdies can be tiring!

4 comments:

  1. Milo over here the hunting season starts on the Glorious 12th so go chase pheasant , I am there with you pal. Happy days. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow i'd love that!! I'd chase pheasants with you all day!!! :D

      Milo :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the warning Milo! Now I'll have to get Loz to lock all doors and windows when birds are about! Well done saving the world from the birds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Millie! Make sure you do, we don't want any birdies attacking you or Lozza!

      Milo :)

      Delete