Thursday 2 August 2012

Scent games

I went to the hidden field again, it's great because only me, mum and uncle Lewis know about it so no one else goes! Before letting me off the lead mum went and hid food around the field in 'hard to find' places (i found it pretty easy to be honest) and when i was let off the lead i had to look for the food! I love these kind of games because i get to eat. At one point my nose so was close to the ground i didn't realize i was walking towards uncle Lewis, i walked straight into his legs! I weren't sure whether he was cross at me at first but he didn't mind, he couldn't blame me anyway! My people should move out of the way when i walk past! God they need more training!

 I got a great new toy today aswell! It was squeaky! I LOVE SQUEAKY TOYS. Me and mum had a tug of war match with it, i obviously won!! Oh yeah guess what ladies.. i have a six pack. It's true i really do, mum couldn't believe it at first, i've been working out on the sly, shhhhhhh.

Mmmmm a stuffed kong is calling my name, i love my kong, getting the food out is the best! If i had my way i'd have thousands of kongs and LOADS of cookies! So long! 

Think i found something!

New toy off uncle lewis and mum!

4 comments:

  1. Milo what a cool game in the field. Hunt the treats must be great fun. Have a great Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Molly it was a great game!

      Milo :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I had a great time thanks Sheba :D

      Milo :)

      Delete