Tuesday 7 August 2012

Baking and the new field.

Yesterday mum got busy with cooking me up some lovely treats! They were the best, most nicest things i have ever eaten! I even stole one out the fridge when mum wasn't looking, shhhh though.

mmmm just looking at these makes me hungry.



I've found a new field to walk my people on, it's the farmers wheat field. I tell the people not to wreck his wheat but they just don't listen, when they go into it i have to go in aswell to retrieve them out but i can't help rolling round in it! It is a great place to be, especially when mum found me a huge stick and threw it, i love sticks! Oh and i found some ways to avoid getting into trouble and avoid getting put back onto the lead. 

Firstly with avoiding getting into trouble, if the people didn't see anything they can't blame you! So by saying i didn't do it and giving them a big smile you might not get caught! Sadly i tried this and did get caught out.
See i tried saying i didn't do it but mum seen right through my
guilty face.


But staying off lead is a successful tactic, first go sit by your people and be all affectionate, maybe make them laugh, then quickly grab the lead and act like you're just playing, then while they aren't looking run with the lead!! Then you can't get put back on because you have the lead not them!! There's only one flaw with my plan, when mum shouts come here i have to go to her, so it didn't work for very long :(
Acting all cute and funny.










Pretending to play with the lead.











Then just run with it!!!!!!






















I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!! I'll work more on my plans and keep you informed.


6 comments:

  1. Milo you and the guilty face HOL. Have a terrific Tuesday and loved the treats.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha i know, i tried to look innocent but it didn't work! Thankyou Molly, you to!

      Milo :)

      Delete
  2. oh Milo, I don't know why they thought you looked guilty.

    there are a lot of other explanations for all that stuffing, aren't there?

    your wheat field stunts were well planned and executed. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Scrappy!

      I know! It could have been the rabbits next door! Or maybe it was raining stuffing

      Thanks Scrappy! They'll work next time, i just need to plan it a little better!!

      Milo :)

      Delete
  3. Them treats look great, i don't suppose you've got a spare one for me i will give you some tips on staying out of trouble in return.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah i've got loads left, and i'd be very willing to swap a few for them tips!

    Milo :)

    ReplyDelete