Sunday 22 July 2012

SUMMERRR

You could tell it was summer today! The sun was shining, the birdies were singing and mum started some work on the garden! Since were moving she said the house needs to look nice for the new people that move in and that the garden is her responsibility, but i knew i had to help by making some lovely new holes in the mud! I new mum was getting bored and couldn't resist getting her to play on the trampoline with me, i got her on and she bounced while throwing my tennis ball for me it was great! But the best part was when mum got two chairs and put the washing pole in between them to make it look like a agility jumping pole thingy! I jumped over for a while but decided to sunbathe after a while, a dog needs his sun time, why else would i be so brown! Plus i had to supervise my humans while they worked on packing and stuff, you know what they're like, always getting it wrong! I don't have any nice pictures to show everyone because silly mum forgot her phone!!

Molly had a bit of fun today as well, she mostly sunbathed though i asked her why she sunbathed for ages and she said it was a girl thing? Oh well! But she did have a run around after a while with my humans (yes MY humans) but then again i'll have to thank her, when i'm on my own it takes a while for me to tire them out but she helped a little!

Oh yeah i think i'm going on a play date with my big brother tomorrow, i haven't seen him for ages!!!

My dad, Harry.

my doggy mum Candy (obv not my proper mum, my proper mum is my human Elise!) and my identical
twin brother Max, we look so alike!!!



5 comments:

  1. Have a nice day in the sun. Happy Monday to you all.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a surprise when i went outside, i had to rush back inside and tell the humans there was a strange bright thing in the sky they explained to me that it was the sun, it had been that long since i last saw it i had forgot what it looked like.

    Make the most of it Milo when it's hear.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we get lots of sun in southern california, not enough rain in colorado, guess you never get what you want when you want it.... unless... it's cookies!! yea! nice to meet you guys and will enjoy follow'n your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just awarded you the Sunshine award you can pick it up here.

    http://ian-mydogshebaslifestory.blogspot.com/

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou Sheba for the sunshine award!! :D

    Lucky you Jessej getting so much sun! we rarely get any!! Nice to meet you too!! mmm i love cookies!!

    Thankyou Molly! :)

    ReplyDelete