Sunday 1 July 2012

Finally feeling a little better!

I never ever want to go to the vets again! I went there last thursday all happy and came out  with some big head collar cone thingy on my head! It's doing my head in!!! I keep banging it on everything i can't even walk properly! When mummy isn't looking i try and pull it off but she always catches me and stops me. walkies have been rubbish to! Mummy says the field is a no go zone incase i catch an infection, how silly is that!!! I have horrible tablets again but since i'm a good boy I eat them all up:) I never want to see the vets again! At least mum doesn't mind me sleeping on her knee, even though i'm to big to fit!! 

On the bright side my cousin Molly went to a dog show on saturday (i was supposed to go but i couldn't because of the stupid head cone thingy and my stitches) and she won second place in prettiest eyes competition, well done Moll!!! She went with MY mummy though!! She is so trying to share my mum with me! She's all mine.

See! Stupid cone! 

Well done Moll!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Milo i know exectly how you feel having to wear a lampshade.

    Hopefully you won't have it on for much longer now.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Sheba! They are so stupid, i keep banging in to things and i'm sure the neighborhood cats are laughing at me!!

    6 more days until it comes off :D

    Milo.

    ReplyDelete