Sunday 15 July 2012

Recall training

Mum says my recall isn't as good as usual and that we need to work on it, i think it's perfectly fine.. in fact  i know it's perfectly fine! The only reason she thinks it isn't is because i don't always come back when i'm told, i mean seriously cant a guy have a sniff! 

Although the walk today mostly revolved around my recall it was still really fun!! I loved the games we played! But i think mum took it to far when she decided to play hide and seek without telling me! I came back to tell her about the wonderful puddle i just jumped in and she wasn't there! I got so worried and started searching for her, i found her hiding in the long grass! At least she gave me a treat when i found her, i told her to never do anything silly like that again, she had me worried half to death! 

Oh and guess what, cousin Molly took mum out to! I've told her over and over shes my mum, i told you she wanted her to herself! I be mum had more fun with me than she did with molly though! 

I decided to have a little rest with mum

Here's molly prancing around, shes such a show off!

2 comments:

  1. Oh we love hide and seek. Have a great Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when mum tells me where playing it but when she just hides she worries me because i think she's gone missing :')
    Milo x

    ReplyDelete