Thursday 19 July 2012

Silly mum!

My god! It's the start of the summer holidays and my mum has done something to her little finger while boxing so thats strapped  and bandaged up! Plus three years ago she broke her ankle and had to get an operation, a year later she had to get another operation on it and silly her didn't go to physio therapy so now it still hurts sometimes so she has that bandaged up to!! Silly mum! In a way though i'm glad she broke her ankle 3 years ago because she got me as a present for being so brave, nice plan mum;) I was looking forward to a lovely long walk today but only got a short one because mum couldn't take me out and no one in the family does walks like mum!!

Well theres always tomorrow! I don't care if she has almost broke her fingers, she's still taking me out! Never mind pet insurance i should go out and get mum insurance!

I seen next doors cat climb on the windowsill and wanted to show
her how i could do it better. 

4 comments:

  1. Silly Mum. I think your right about geting your Mum insurance that sounds a great idea.

    Tell your Mum she needs her legs for walking not her little finger and she can use her other hand for holding the lead. Don't tell her i said that though lol

    You take care of your Mum Milo.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it is isn't it! Thankyou Sheba!

    I told her that (but i didn't say it was from you)
    I will do! I guess it's my job!

    Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope mum's finger is better soon. Have a happy Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Molly! Have a great Friday to!

      Milo :)

      Delete