Monday 11 February 2013

New member of the family!

I'd like to introduce you to my new cousin, his name is Godzilla Thor Middleman and he's some kind of creature thing.
Leopard Gecko
Thanks mum, yeah leopard Gecko.


Godzilla is uncle Lewis's, at the moment he's really shys because he hasn't been around peoples much buts hopefully soon he will be comfortable enough for us to hold him!! (well for Lewis cause i don't thinks i could hold him in my paws).

You see that white stuffs in the floor of his tank? It's a special calcium thingy too make sure Godzilla is kept healthy at all times! Now although he is only small he is ALOT of hard work!! He eats crickets and mealworms... and i thoughts i ate some gross things.

At the moment he is shedding his skin!!! He had started getting more markings on his back too!!

Although i can'ts play with him he is a pretty awesome cousin.

Have a awesome day everyone.

Pees- Mummy was wondering if anyone knew any bloggy friends from Liverpool (aparts from me) because i have forgotten how to play with other doggys and sometimes i gets mad at them!! So i needs a walking partner that will help teach me how to play again! Thankyou :)


16 comments:

  1. Awww what a cute cousin! I love leopard geckos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool cousin. You are lucky. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I were close to you because I LOVE to teach dogs how to play!

    Shedding his skin? Is that kind of like blowing your coat?

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Milo we can't help you find a walking mate. Bet if you put an ad at the local post office you might find someone or just go to the park at the same time and you will probably meet the regulars. Have a marvelous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Milo, cute cousin where abouts in Liverpool are you I'm living in Southport now. Ever since i got attacked I'm nervous of dogs i don't know when out on the lead but I'm fine with other dogs when off lead in the park. Maybe we could help each other out.

    Leave a message on my Blog.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Godzilla is a very cool little guy, Milo! Sounds like your Uncle Lewis is going to take great care of him. Hope you find some dog pals in your area to play with.

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Milo, I admire how kind you are. You welcomed Godzilla in you house; I'm just thinking how will you play with him; I bet you wanna play with him right?

    Looking forward for more stories about Godzilla :)
    Heated Dog Bed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting cousin. We get geckos and skinks running up our brick walls and we try to catch them.

    We're a bit far from Liverpool, so we hope you find some doggies to walk with.

    xXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  9. We wish we lived closer to you too MIlo, cuz we would LUVS to play wif you. Maybe post a notice at your V-E-T, dat might helps you. Best of luck!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  10. We'd walk with you if you were here. We need socialization :/ Now don't eat the Godzilla, ok?
    Alyssa, Mr. Fox & Scruffy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um, that thing is weird. Too bad you can't play with it, Milo, but it doesn't look like it would last long as a toy, MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I could go for walks with you, I need help playing with others too...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh man Milo, I wish we lived in liverpool so badly, would love to go for walks with you, because of winter Kirby has forgotten how to play with other doggies too! Maybe you can try popping him in a doggie daycare for a day, if there's one around just so he gets some doggy exposure. Love Godzilla btw, Leopard geckos are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't go wrong with a name like Godzilla. We have similar creatures on Hicbar, only they have razor sharp teeth and make a whistling sound when speaking.

    Yours,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Geez Milo, How in da world did I miss so many of your posts????? I must gets a better secretary.
    Well, nows I is sure dis Godzilla is a fine cousin but he personally makes me wanna go huntin'. OMD, I can't believes I said dat out loud, I has no manners.
    Nows if you moves to da US then I would go walks with you everyday!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh that's cute, a new cousin Godzilla,we with the doxies..BOL xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete