Monday 14 January 2013

Award!!

Sorry for being absent for a while, with everything going on between the family it's hard for me and mum to find time to blog!! But we're going to start getting back on track!! 

Firstly I'd thank Lee and Phod for this wonderful award!!! I'm so grateful, sorry it's took a while to post it!!! So for this award i have to say 11 things about me, answer the 11 questions asked, choose 11 blogs to give the award to and ask them 11 questions!!!



So first here is 11 things about me:
1. My full name is Milo Harry Robinson. 
2. I'm scared of ironing boards and clothes maidens!!
3. I snore and keep everyone up on most nights.
4. I have a REALLY BAD allergy to chicken, it closes my throat up and makes it hard for me to breath.
5. When my mum drinks fizzy drinks i lick the bottom of the bottle until she gives me a tiny bit.
6. I LOVE water, even really dirty water, i love to get my furs wet and dirty. 
7. When mum gets her phone out i look and wait for her to take a picture- even if she isn't using it to take pictures of me!!!
8. I went through a phase were the only person i would listen to was mum, i was naughty for the rest of the family.
9. I once got stuck under the kitchen cupboards!!!
10. Theres nothing i like better than chasing birds!!
11. Bread is my favorite food!!!

11 questions from Lee and Phod 

What is your favorite part of blogging?
My favorite part of blogging is writing all my adventures and reading about all my friends!!
I love making new friends and reading everyones adventures. 

What do you wish you had more time to do?
Chase birds.
Urm, i'd love to have more time to spend with Milo!!!

Other than the job you're in, if you could do anything what would you want to do?
Well i take my job very seriously, saving the world from birds, but i guess being a police dog would be pretty awesome!!
At the moment i'm in school so i don't have a job but i'm achieving to be a vet, that or being a dog behaviorist would be my dream job!

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Probably people who don't let there kids stroke me because i'm a staffy cross.
Same, either that or people who eat really loud!!!

When was the last time you laughed until it hurt?

I'm always laughing.
Urmmm, today when my friend give me an obama keyring :L

What sport do you enjoy the most?

Agility!
BOXING<3

What is the one sinful treat you can't live without?

ICE CREAM
Chocolate.

Assuming all the living creatures were safe, what 3 possessions would you want to rescue from your burning house?

Kong, cookies and my lead so i can still go walkies!
My teddy Bruce and Milo mini me (they count as one because they're right next to each other), laptop so i can carry on blogging and my memory box (which includes all my memories).

What book are you currently reading?




Not reading one at the moment :(
Animal anatomy and physiology textbook.


What is your favourite holiday?

When i wents to stay with uncle Paul.
Either Wales or Spain when i kisses a sea lion!!!


Is there a day of the week you dread and if so what day?
I love all days :D
Probably Monday! Or thursday, i LOVE tuesday though!!!

Sorry there all mixed up, when i was writing they all got muddled!!

Okay so now i have to write out my 11 questions.
Where is the one place you would love to visit?
What are your hobbies? 
Have you got any bizarre talents?
Favorite foods?
If you could be any animal in the world, what would it be?
How would you describe yourself in one word?
Whats your favorite movie, tv show and book?
Do you have any goals in life that you want to achieve?
What do you love most about blogging?
Whats your fears and phobias?
Most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?

And finally i now get to nominate 11 of you, this is always the hardest bit!!!!!
1. Ruby
2. Dinah, Bridget and Elliot
3. Remington
4. All things collie
5. Stella&Rory
6. Puddles
7. Milo&Jet
8. Muffin
9. Frank
10. Speedy
11. Kirby

So thats that done!!!! 

Just before i go i wanted to show you all mums new book!! She's so happy with it!! 




20 comments:

  1. Great answers! It is a big award. It took our Lady a week to answer it all, so she is fine with you taking your time too!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very big award!! Thankyou so much for it!!
      Love Milo :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the award Milo! I just loved reading all your answers! (I didn't know you were allergic to chicken!! Oh, my. Sorry dude!)
    You know, when I was abouts a year and a half, I only listened to Ma, too!! It was HAVOC when she wasn't around to keep me in line! Oh, the fun days....
    Thanks bunches for givin' the FABulous awardie to me Milo!! OMD, I am so grateful! I will think long and hard abouts my answers, and will make Ma post it soon!
    Kisses,
    Ruby
    pees: I can't believes your Moms got an Obama keychain! Ma was gonna send your Moms one!! Hey email my Ma your addy, and she'll send your Ma the keychain anyhu. It's a special ones, she might not have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Ruby!!! I knowit sucks doesn't it :( BOL!! They was the fun times when you could wreck havoc and not get the blame ;) You're so welcome!!!! I have sent an email (i think it's to your address) Mum is so happy you have one for her! She laughed so much whens she read this!!!!
      Love Milo :)

      Delete
  3. Ha ha ha! Whatcha doing wif an Obama keychain over there??? It's very nice getting to know you and your mommy, even though you *are* a woofie and I am verreh suspicious of woofies. You seem okay, though. So far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mummy is crazy overs Obama! She a freak i know ;) I swears i only chase some kittys, i used to have a kitty sister!!
      Love Milo :)

      Delete
  4. Well done on your award Milo. Nice one and well deserved. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Molly!!! You too!!
      Love Milo :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats Milo on the well deserved awards. WE enjoyed your answers.
    Hugs madi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Milo a BIG Congratulations on the Liebester Award!
    You totally deserve it, love your blog!
    I laughed so much at some of your answers, come on, are you REALLY scared of ironing boards?????
    Also its really funny that you say "When mum gets her phone out I look and wait for her to take a picture" because I do that too! We are so well trained you see!!!
    Thank you for awarding it to me, will do my post about it next week!
    Have a great day Milo!
    Love, licks and hugs with tummy rubs from your furiend Frank xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big congratulations on the super award. I love water, any kind BOL Have a funtaztic Tuezday Milo :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award, my friend! And thank you for including me.... I love to learn more about my friends....by the way....I snore too! REALLY LOUD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Milo,Congratulations on you award and thank you so much for giving it to me too!love you answers too!xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award and thankyou for passing it on to us but we have already had this one :)
    It was great to find out so much about you, we agree, ironing boards are big and scary!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yaya award! Congratulations! And i will be adding this one to my collection with a redirect back to you of course! these are very fun questions, and Im excited to answer them! Thatis soo pawsome your ma is going to be a vet! My ma went to be a vet assistant, so not as intense as being a vet haha (good for you!), but she learned a ton of stuff all about animal medicine (it was one intense course) so we also had the veterinarian book, but hers wasn't as cool looking! So glad to have met you guys, and looking forward to continue reading on you and your ma's adventures!-Kirby

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're 'llergic to CHICK-HEN? Oh you poor thing! What about SAL-MUN? Or TUR-KEY? Yikes. What kind of fizzy drinks are your favorites?

    (The Human likes Obama okay, but she prolly doesn't want his picture on her keys, ha ha ha ha ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on receiving the award, Milo! And thank you so much for the award too :D

    Barks,
    Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://kirbysdawgblog.com/2013/01/17/new-domain-awards-kirbys-favorite-spot/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, will your Mommy be able to watch her favorite guy as he takes his oath and makes his big speech on Monday? Maybe he'll say a few words just for her???

    ReplyDelete
  16. We hope you got to watch your favorite President today on his Big Day! XOXOXO from the USA ;-)

    ReplyDelete