Friday 4 January 2013

Shopping spree

Mum went on a big shopping spree today, not for herself of course, that would be silly! She went for me, this morning she headed off to pets at home to get me some more food and came back with a lot more than just food. I can't wait for tomorrow cause thats when i gets them all!!


You see that weird looking stuffie by the string o' sausages? It's a pheasant, mum gots it for me cause she knows how much i love chasing the pheasants on the field, it even makes a pheasant noise when you bite it!!! 

I don't get why mum loves this little doggy tag she gots for me so much, i don't like them cause they make jingly noises and let the pheasants know i'm coming.. at least my pheasant can't run or fly away!


I think Molly's horoscopes were spot on. My mums is Pisces and it said about getting loads of new stuffs.... it was so true!! Thanks for predicting that so well Molly!!

Oh yeah i seen Blue, my next door neighbor today!
Hey mum is that Blue?
Yep, that's him.
Can i go play zoomies with him?
No, he's inside, you can if he comes out.
Oh yay, he has really big ears for a staffie
Yeah, he looks a bit like batman doesn't he, he can be bat dog
WHAT?!?!?!

Obviously mum is confused because i am the one and only bat dawg in England.
Have a fantastic friday everyone!!








9 comments:

  1. Well cool chasing peasants opps that is Dogton Abbey I meant pheasants. Glad my Mystic Molly skills worked for you Milo. Enjoy your goodies. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our mum always comes out with more than food whenever she goes to Pets at Home too. We love your haul and the blue tag is just darling!
    Ooooh, you make a very cool bat dog.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL Milo...
    you are one handsome bat dawg too. Looks like you have been working out and have abs of steel.
    hugs madi

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL you make a great BatDog! I am a BatDog too! NANANANANANA ME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lucky pup with all the cool stuff! It's fun to shop for our pets and watch them have fun with all the toys and stuff. Glad you got a tag even if it scares the pheasants off.
    Alyssa, Mr. Fox & Scruffy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Milo, love your tag!!!! It is amazing!Blue is defo your colour my friend! I would also like to bite that pheasant!- Kirby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha you are a pawsome Batdog! Your tag looks like mine!! Except that mine is red and doesn't say 'Milo' of course. I don't chase pheasants so I don't know about it chasing them off...

    Barks,
    Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD! Your Moms is the bestest Milo! Look at all that stuffs! Your gonna have a great weekend!
    Yups, Muffin's right ~ you are a pawsome Batdog Milo!
    I hopes you finally gots to do some zoomies with Blue!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete