Saturday 5 January 2013

Super Saturday...

Creative title right? ;]

Anyways today has been so EXCITING!!! I have something very important to tells you all....

There is a very special person here in blogville (well youse are all special but yeah) her name is Lynne, she is extremely talented and makes such beautiful crochets! Mum contacted Lynne and ordered a mini me, it came today- i've never seen mum run to the door so fast!!! As soon as mummy seen it she fell in love she was all like ohhhhh and ahhhhhh, not only did we get a little me we got a Christmas tree to!! Thanks Lynne!! Me and mum think everyone should have one of these, they are amazing and so special. Sadly I'm not allowed to play with mini Milo...apparently i play to rough!! Although i wasn't allowed to play with him i gots to sit with him for pictures...

Chilling on the couch together 


THANKYOU LYNNE!!!
Here he is!
Thankyou so much Lynne, me and mum are so grateful, you really are fabulous!! 

I also have some tragic news, remember my new stuffs i got yesterday? Well, Nigel (the pheasant stuffie) has had an accident and needs an operation, hopefully nurse mummy will be able to save him... come back tomorrow to see how Nigel gots on!!!

Oh and...


Like my new collar? 

Have a fantastic day everyone!!! 


10 comments:

  1. OH NO! Maybe your Nurse mama should get some advice from my Nurse Mama! She has to give operations to lots of my toys. :(

    I luff your new collar! Mama says dat I need a new one dat fits my neck!
    Have a Great day!
    -Stig

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooops hope your mummy is a clever nurse,love your new collar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Milo your Mini-me is fabulous. Lynne is great. Can't wait to see Nigel will he be a Frankenigel? Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD! I LOVES the Mini-Me Milo!! Oh, isn't Lynne like the mostest talented EVERS?!! And, such a sweetie. I loves your tree and Mini-Me. Well, at least you can sit and admire it from afar...
    Oh, your new collar is FABulous Milo!! That looks nice and sturdy.
    Have a great Saturday!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Mini is adorable, Milo!!!!! You 2 are like twins :)
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Mini Me, Milo! Kudos to Lynne for creating such a cute, tiny version of you. Nice collar, too! We've noticed that stuffies seem to be accident prone. Nigel will surely recover, though he might not be quite the same as before his accident. ;-)

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Milo, your Mini-me looks even more like you when you are sitting together, isn't that great! Mum got a big smile out of seeing you sat side by side. She had so much fun making him for your lovely mum.
    You look soooo handsome in your collar, we hope Nigel recovers well with surgery :)
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahooziez Cool-Dooziez Blogger iz now goin'tue let us Beaglebratz follow u. Oh we iz so furry much happee now. You haz stopped an'left commentz on our blog butt blogger didn't want us followin'u butt now they said ok.

    We love your mini-me an'your mom'z little Christmas tree - they r really cute an'your mini-me lookz just like u.
    See ya later sumtime.
    Shiloh'n The Diva Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just so cute. Lynne made a little mini Mollie too. She is super clever :) xx0xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw mini Milo over on Dip's blog! The resemblance is absolutely uncanny! My assistant says you are both adorable!!!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete