Thursday 17 January 2013

snow snow snow!!

FINALLY ITS SNOWING OMD ITS ACTUALLY STICKING I LOVE THE SNOW!!!!

I was born when it was snowing so my first walkies was in the snow!! Thats why i love the snows so much, it reminds me of when i was just a little pupper and used to go out playing with my big brother Max!!

You see the doggy on the right that looks just like me? Well it's not me, thats Max!! We're identical!!! And the doggy on the left is my doggy mummy!!

Oh yeah and i wanted to shows you all a picture of my beautiful little cousin Evie, her school was doing a dress up day and they had to dress up as super heros!! Evie went as doctor who!!!! She looks just like him and the picture makes mummy giggle, she even has her hair gelled down!!


Have a fantastic day everyone!!!!!


13 comments:

  1. We have snow too and it is furrrrezing!!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not such a fan of the snow, but I'm glad that you like it and finally got some Milo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy that snow! It doesn't snow here....but we love the frost. We'd like some now.

    Love the Dr Who.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evie makes a fabulous Dr.Who. Enjoy the snow Milo. It is snowing here right now. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a Bark-tastic Doctor Who! Mama says she is SO CUTE!
    I says her needs a fez!
    Den she can match ME!

    Glad it is snowin' for your walkie! I don't like da snow very much. Too cold on my paws. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I have snow, its really deep, I love the snow too!
    Hope to see some photos of you in the snow soon then!
    Love and Licks your Furiend Frank XxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Evie look'z amazing...:) Wez got some Snow tonight in the UK :) Hoping to ger mez ski boot'z on tomorrow'z. xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are getting more snow today too! We hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Milo! You look sooo comfy on that sofa! I loves the snow, butts sadly, we don't gets any here...
    Oh, your cousin is ADORABLES!! What a great pic!
    Oh, I can't waits until the Ball!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Howdy Milo, we have paws crossed you get all the snow you want. Hey, our family LOVES Dr Who and your little Evie looks like a fantastic Dr! Bow ties are cool!! hehe. Did you know that my brother Rory is named after the character in Dr Who!!!!
    No worries, and love, Stella and RORY

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cool! You have an identical twin! My two cats are identical twins but they have opposite personalities. Hope you had a good day lounging.
    Alyssa, Mr. Fox & Scruffy

    ReplyDelete