Wednesday 2 January 2013

Looking back...

Yesterdays post wasn't very big so today i'll make up for it- todays post i'm gonna look back on the wonderful year of 2012. 

Well on the 21st June 2012 i started blogging and shared some puppy pictures

I also took a few trips to the vets, first for a throat infection and then to get neutered (took me a while to forgive mum for that one). 

As you can see i wasn't very happy with mum!!!
No cone can contain me.


I even got into a fight in 2012! I got into my first ever fight with another dog which isn't a very good memory, mum says i haven't been the same around dogs since (well duhh). A great highlight though was when i met uncle Lewis, i'd seen him when i was a tiny pup but not since i got bigger so it was great when he started coming on walks with me and mum!


Another one of my best memories is when mum baked me some lovely doggy treats, yummy.





Wow 2012 was defiantly something, i even got a new sister in the form of a little abandoned kitten- my mummy found her in a field and we looked after her for a while till she got a new home, although i liked her she didn't like me!!! Cheeky thing, i mean who can't love my gorgeous face?!?!
Her first night at my house after mummy found her

A few weeks later she was looking a lot better, it's incredible what some food, water and mummy love can do!!!!

I had my third birthday to!! Which was great, there was loads of cake :D

And who can forget my big, muddy walkies? I've loved and treasured all my walkies with mummy this year, it's been a fantastic year with walkies!

Except that walk where i cuts my tongue, that was painful.


Probably the worst memory was when my friend Tyson passed away, RIP Tysie, i will never forget the fun walkies we had in the park together.

Oh yeah- i moved into nan B's with mum for a little while and have loads of fun there, i was spoiled rotten and will never forget my amazing time at nan B's (mums nans). We spent the weeks up to Christmas there and thats when we came fully back to blog and met all you amazing furiends, youse have made this year special, i love reading everyones adventures and storys, i cannot wait to spend a fantastic 2013 with you all<3 



Mummy wants to say a few words to- 
Thankyou all for making this year such a good one, everyone here brings a smile to my face each day. We all really have a fantastic community here, i love you all so much, thankyou for making this year so lovely, loads of love Elise xxx

Gods mummy you're making me all choke up, have a great day everyone- heres your fact of the day...







30 comments:

  1. You sure did have a great year Milo and I'm with your mum, we do have a nice community here and all you furiends bring a smile to my face too.
    Alyssa, Mr. Fox & Scruffy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was fantastic! Thats so sweet!
      Love Milo :)

      Delete
  2. I had no idea you was so little when you was a baby! I mean you was still biggers than me but you knows what I mean...hehehe.
    You definitely had a wonderful year! But next year will be even betters cuz of blogville! And you make us smile and laugh all da time!
    A big toast to da new year!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was even smaller to at one point!! Probably still bigger than you though ;) I can't wait for this year on blogville!!! Thankyou so much puddles!
      Love Milo :)

      Delete
  3. What a great year! Hope this year is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a year! Don't you wonder what you'll post this time next year?

    Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have had quite a year - doggie treats, a new kitty sister, AND walks in the mud! Wow!!!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's been great! I can't wait to see what adventures i'll be getting up to this year!!
      Love Milo :)

      Delete
  6. Ewwwwwwww! LOL - Mum did not know that!
    Aww you were such a sweet puppy Milo. We are in awe of you escaping from your cone!
    How lovely of your mummy to save the little kitten, we feel a little choked up actually, sniff.
    We are very glad we met you this year and hope we all have lots of fun-filled adventures this year.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha bet that will be in her head next time she's putting make-up on!! Hehehe thankyou, it only took me a little while!! She was a very lovely kitty!! I'm very glad i met youse as well!!
      Lovw Milo :)

      Delete
  7. What a funtastic 2012, except for the dog fight. Wez been bloggin the same amount of time :) Looking forward to hearing all the antics of 2013 :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep ditto Mollie. We wish you a happy new year and may 2013 be a good one for you and your family. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much Molly! You to, have a fantastic friday!
      Love Milo :)

      Delete
  9. Great year! And 2013 will be awesome too! Good thing no one here wears lipstick....we DID NOT know that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure you don't wear any? ;)
      Love Milo :)

      Delete
  10. You sure were an adorable puppy! :) We hope 2013 is an even better year, with lots more adventures in store!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great year-in-review Milo! Wows, so much adventure and torment (too bad abouts bein' fixed dude! BOL)!
    I can't waits to see what you have in store for us in 2013!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that sucked :(
      Thanks Ruby, you too!!
      Love Milo :)

      Delete
  12. What an amazing year 2012 was for you I just hope that 2013 is even better!
    I'm sad about your poor bleeding tongue but love the destruction you caused to the dreaded cone of shame, love the muddy walk too but my favorite photo ofcourse is your puppy pic, you just are so very adorable, you haven't changed much, your still cute just bigger! BOL!
    Can't wait for this year's adventures!
    Love, Licks, Hugs and Tummy Rubs from your Furiend Frank XxxxX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha the cone of shame is no match toward my big head BOL, thankyou so much, now i'm a big cutie rather than a small one ;) Thankyou!!
      Love Milo :)

      Delete
  13. What a busy year you had, Milo! Lots of great stuff, and a few not so great things. Wrigs wants to know how you managed to demolish that cone (for future reference). Have a fabulous 2013!

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Wrigs, the trick is to just run into the humans legs and everything else you can find, after a short while a crack will be made and by carrying on all the crashing the crack will be made bigger until the cone breaks! Hope this helped
      Love Milo :)

      Delete
  14. Milo is sucha cutie! That made me LOL so hard that he tore about his E-collar! He just couldn't take it anymore. He looks like such a good dog. I enjoyed reading his review of the past year, especially because this is the first time I have seen Milo:) I wish we had more nice buddies like you to play with for Kirby. And we hardly see any dogs out on our walks:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! Hehehe it's all in a days work, i would love to play with kirby, i bet it would be loads of fun :(
      Love Milo :)

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Yeah i met you too, that was deffo a highlight!
      Love Milo :)

      Delete