Monday 28 January 2013

Why i've been gone...

So thanks to mummy i haven't been able to come on here for a while, it's impossible to describe how much i missed youse all!!!!

So i was gone because mum was doing too much of this....













And this....





















And this....






















And too little of this...
(Thanks for the demonstration Moll.)























I told mum how i felt about her neglecting the blog but she didn't listen... my only other option was to shows her...


I thinks she gots the message because, well, she helped me write this blog post now. Bout time you made an effort on the blog instead of working out and studying, you know me and my furiends are more important Thanks mummy!!!

Oh and i just thought i'd let youse all know Bo had a great time in the snow! I bets youse are wondering who Bo is... he's Obamas doggy!!!!!

I would explain but youse all know how my mummy is with Obama.....

Have a fantastic day, love me and mini me!!!

14 comments:

  1. So your assistant HAS been busy....I am happy she was good enough to take time to post this. You really did show her you were upset....ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now chewing a weight, THAT'S a way to get Mum's attention! Good to see you again.
    Alyssa, Mr. Fox & Scruffy

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL!! I love your new chew toys Milo! I bets she doesn't get distracted again!! Nice work!
    I'll send our photo for the Valentines Day Ball to Mollie! Glads you liked it!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milo, it looks like you got your mum's attention by remodeling her weights! Sometimes humans need to be reminded about what their priorities should be. ;-) We love that photo of Bo playing in the snow. Of course, you and your mini me are awfully cute too.

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes people are not good at meeting our needs. Nice to see you and we hope the studying and working out don't effect the number of belly rubs.
    Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, I bet you showed that human of yours Milo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just HATE it when the Human decides that her activities are more impawtant than mine! Honestly--she needs to keep her priorities in order! Glad you managed to get your message across ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now... You need to tell her to get her priorities in line!

    ReplyDelete
  9. .,Hi Milo, I just love the way you got the attention of your mummy. well, you're still lucky that she had the time to take care of you and post on this blog...lol

    Keep warm,
    Heated Dog Bed

    ReplyDelete
  10. You need to sit your mum down and explain how WALKING in the FRESH AIR clears the mind and makes you think better for studying.....and it's good for you, too.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, you have quite the persuasive tactics Milo, BOL. Bet Mum was thrilled to see her equipment all chewed up but on the other paw, we DID miss you!
    Wish we had a garden that was as big as BOs.
    Looks like you and mini-me are becomming good friends :)
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful you put your foot down! Sometimes moms totally forgets abouts the importants of blogville!
    That last photo of you and mini you is sooooo adorable
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice one Milo, no excuse iz there? I like'z Ob'z dog he'z cute. Love your mini Milo :) Youz not sent ya photie'z in yet, dat'z why youz not on the lizt. Theze are just the one'z that are all'z ready to go :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  14. that's a very direct way to get your mummy'y attention Milo...hehe,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete