Friday 15 March 2013

PIP&PUDDLES APPRECIATION DAY!!!

Wells here in blogville we have 2 very special friends, one queen of michief and one king of cheeseburgers, any ideas who i'm on abouts??
Yeah you guessed it, I'm talking about Pip and Puddles!!!

Today is the official day to pay respects to these two wonderful guys who have beens entertaining us and making us laugh for a very long time!!!

You two really are the greatest, i couldn't thinks of a more perfect duo to be king and queen of blogville BOL!!! For ages you guys have been getting into all sorts of trouble which has kept us laughing, thankyou!!!
I HOPES YOU TWO HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

Loads of love Milo!!


10 comments:

  1. Help Milo, I have been trying to get hold of you, as you were nominated by Kirby for my Share it Sunday guest blog. You won't have to do anything but pop by and leave me a link to the post you'd like me to host. On Monday please pop over and 1/read your comments if you wish and 2/nominate the blogger and post for the Sunday next. Have a fabulous Pip & Puddles Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD, Milo! Yep, me and Pip does has a talent fur gettin' into stuffs and trubles and mischievousness. But hey, we never intend it to be dat way, it just happens...hehehehe!
    Thank you Milo fur you furiendship and fur makin' today so special fur me and Pip. I am still in shock dat we is loved and liked all around...I is flabbergasted.
    Thank you my dear furiend.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said, Milo. They are a pair!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD! Aren't they the bestest?! Oh I thinks the DoxieswithMoxies and the Mayoress Madi and Frankie Furter had a WONDERFULS idea in doin' this!!! You did such a great job on the postie Milo (as always!!)
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Milo, thank you SO MUCH! This was such a wonderful surprise to find all these lovely posts from our dear friends around the world!

    Now that I am the king of cheeseburgers ...I hereby declare ALL DOGS be fed cheeseburgers at once!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. We like Pip's decree above! Hip Hip Hurray! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't they just the bestest pals!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They were just Funtastic, had us in stitches for weeks xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  9. The truekingand queen, hip hip hooray!!!!

    ReplyDelete