Thursday 21 November 2013

Photography

So my mum has decided to take photography as an A level (as well as biology, chemistry and physics). At first I was happy because, well, I make a super cute model...

Buts mum just doesn't know when to stop, she took SOOOOOOO many photo's and I started getting sick of that flashy box in my face, so I decided to show her what I thought..
Hehehe, only a few more months and she will be starting her photography A level :( God help me!!!!!

Okay so since santy clause ain't gonna see these confessions I thought I may as well join in...
1. One time mums friend came around to see me mum and she was huggin' me and I peed all over her, on the same day I also peed on nanny and pooped on the carpet!!

2. One Christmas I ate so much foods that i threw up on mums new Christmas clothes she was wearing for a party.

Guess which one is true or false!!

Have a great Thursday everyone!!
Byeeeeee!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh NO!!! That's bad news for you....flashy beast in your face ALL the time. No...wait a minute....we get treats when we sit for that beast, maybe you'll get treats, too!!!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no which one to choose Milo?????? We go for numero duo......as it soon will be Christmas.
    Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both sound pretty hilarious! We are guessing number one is true. Your mum will never find a more handsome photography model.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milo, you so sneakie we aren't sure which one is false, Hey high 5 to you buddy!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milo you make a great model but too much of the camera is not good, I just try and eat the camera lense when I have had enough and Mum gets the message!
    I think number one is the true one, that you pee'd over your Mommas friend, I have done that too! Love and licks from your furiend Frank xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. uhm, ture and uh...true? MOL!! Great second photo there. Tell her how you REALLY feel!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some great pictures, your a natural model!

    Have a great week!

    Slobbers

    ReplyDelete