Sunday 24 June 2012

Another good day:)

Yesterday i was so happy because mums uncle Ste came on a walk with us, he was impressed by how much my recall had improved and how i come away from dogs when mum tells me to, i have to admit though i did show off a bit and accidently ran into his legs!!

Anyway today was pretty cool to, i went to the field for a walk with mum again, unlike yesterday she remembered to bring treats so i was happy:) She brought my red toy as well, the one that floats in water but i was being lazy and didn't fetch it out the water and it was swept away so we had to leave it. When we got home i was all wet so mum had to dry me with a towel, i hate towels. But luckily she bought me a lovely bone to chew on which i had great fun with!

Mums been spending time with my cousin Molly, i know she kinda owns my humans too but still, mum is mine and i don't get jealous or anything but shes MY mum not Mollys..... 

That's me in the pond with my red toy, i wish i grabbed it now instead
of being lazy:(

The lovely, yummy bone mummy bought me 

Me chomping on the bone

This is my cousin Molly, see she's even asleep on mum here!!!
She needs to learn that mum is all mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment