Friday 22 June 2012

TOYS

When a special occasion comes up for mum like her birthday she usually spends her money on me, not that i mind or anything. Last time she bought me so many toys!! I finally got a kong! The days of nagging her for one finally paid off! She got me this blue ring thing aswell, it's like rubber and great to chew! I also got a rubber ball, a squeaky butty, a red thing that floats in water (it would be great for the beach, hinthint mummy) and my all time favorite the grunting pig!!  I chewed the piggy up though and the squeaker out of my butty fell  out! But the rest are fine.... except for alot of bite marks!

Mummy placed all my toys neatly in my basket, as soon as she went out the
room  i re arranged them so they were everywhere, thats how i like it.

I had the piggy in my kennel with me

And again, i loved that pig.. too bad i ate him:(

Nomnomnom 

No comments:

Post a Comment