Thursday 21 June 2012

Hello

Hi, my names Milo, I'm a Staffordshire bull terrier crossed with a Springer spaniel, i know strange cross breed huh! Well i'm new to blogger but i'm sure i'll get the hang of things soon! Especially with my mums help (her names Elise by the way). I'm 2 and nine months old, my birthday is on the 29th September, i was born in 2009, in my litter there was only boys, 5 of us in total! My mum says i'm very clever, i learned how to give her my paw in only 5 minuets!! Other tricks i know are sit, stay, paw, lie down, recall, drop and mums trying to teach me speak at the moment, maybe a few more treats and i'll give in and finally speak for her.

This is me and my 4 brothers, from left to right, Buster, Max, Me, Harry and chops
I only ever see Max now though that we're all grown up
 
This is puppy me again, i really liked the cushions on the couch so mummy let me keep them!


This is me now,  i really love my walks as you can tell from the big smile on my face!


No comments:

Post a Comment