Friday 22 June 2012

Bad weather and walkies

Today the weather was all rainy but me and mum still went for a walk, we went to the field as usual, because of the rain i had to wear my silly coat, i don't like it but mum gets me to wear it so i keep dry and warm, i showed her it wouldn't work by swimming in the pond and getting all wet!! Oh yeah i finished my last tablet today!! I went the vets last week and they said i had a throat infection but after being on antibiotics i'm all better:) Mum thought i wouldn't realize that she hid the tablets in some ham, i knew they were there but i still ate them because i get lots of praise afterwards... and a tasty treat!!

Me on the field enjoying the rain, like my coat?

Running and swimming in the pond getting me and my coat all wet


No comments:

Post a Comment