Monday 17 December 2012

Are you prepared...

... to read this huge post.. BOL!!

OMD so much has gone on that i need to tell you all about! First i'm gonna start with the award off Ruby, me and mum wanna say thankyou!!! If you don't know Ruby (I'm sure youse all do) go pop down to her blog, it's great!!!

So heres what i have to do with the super sweet award:
-Give the blog who nominated me credit.... DONE.
-Answer the questions 
-Pass the award onto a bakers dozen.

Questions

Cookies or cake? COOKIES YUM YUM YUM
Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla, chocolate will make me sick and could even kill me :O
What is your favorite sweet treat? Urmmmm ice cream yum.
When do you crave sweets? Whenever i sees them!
If you had a sweet nickname what would it be? I don't have any sweet nicknames but i do have nicknames, Miles and (this one is so embarrassing) Babs.... de shame. 

Now i'v gotta pass this onto some buddies, hmm...

Hmmm i'll choose Madi because i've know her for ages on here and she is like my BFF!!
Molly the wally because she is always so lovely and makes me and mum laugh all the time.
Mollie, she is a new friend but is so lovely and even christmasd me!!
And last but of course not least Stella and Rory because we have known them for a while and they're so nice!! 

You guys have probably already got this award but still, enjoy!! :)

Okay, heres some more news, me and mum are moving house and today mum found out there is a lovely staffie next door called Blue, he's white and also deaf but REALLY friendly and mum said when we move she will be walking him a lot and he can even join our walks!!! I can't wait! Wippieee!!

Another thing, mum has to draw dogs for coursework and she seen a rather beautiful picture of our friend Stig, mum decided if she drew the picture it would make a lovely contribution on her coursework, befores showing mum wanted to add some words.....

Okay, well I have done the picture, drawn and painted it and although I'm quiet proud of it the colour of Stig's fur is a little off because it was so hard to get the right colour! I hope it looks alright!
Yeah yeah mum stop all yours yappin and just show de pic... (humans worry abouts everything!) 

mum hopes you like it Stigs mummy and daddy (she's such a  moan BOL!!)


Oh yeah and our house is haunted (me and mum think anyways) we heard a big bang and went into the back room and loads of stuff was all over the floor!! And it happened again in the middle of the night! Me being the brave and confident dog i am started barking and growling and went to check it out with mum hiding behind me walking by my side, it was so scary!!

Anyways i will give all your eyes a rest from reading this post, sorry it's so long!! I do bark on a bit sometimes!! Anyways have a marvelous Monday and keep dry!!! 




26 comments:

  1. Yeah! We likes it. I are sooooo handsome. :) Your momma did a good job of capturin' my handsomeness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and mum are so glad you like it!! She said she liked drawing your handsomness!!
      Milo :)

      Delete
  2. Oh no! Do you think your ghost is a dog or human ghost? We think maybe it's a cat ghost, because a cat ghost would knock things on the floor and wake everyone up! A dog ghost wouldn't be so rude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be a cat then!! Obviously it would have great manners if it was a dog!! Or maybe it's a human, we all knows how clumsy humans are!!
      Milo :)

      Delete
  3. Fantastic picture of Stig!

    A staffy right next door? Get ready for some fence-line zoomies and bitey face under the fence. That's what we do with our neighbours.

    Congrats on your awards. We'd take ice-cream every time.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much!!
      I can't wait to play those games with my neighbour!!! Youse have great taste then!! Ice cream is food of de gods.. BOL!!!
      Milo :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats. Our Lady is very sorry that chocolate could kill you! She says it could kill us, but we think that is because she doesn't like to share. Have a great day. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you have caughts onto something there!! Maybe the humans just say that it will kill us because they want it all :O
      Milo :)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations Milo and thank you for passing it to us. We will put it on Thursdays post and on our awards page. Thank you for thinking of us. Yikes haunted house. Have a marvelous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! You have been a wonderful friend!! We appriciate you so much!!
      Milo :)

      Delete
  6. Hi Milo and thank you for the super sweet award....
    Mom and I hope to get it posted on our blog soon
    Stig's picture is most handsome your mom is very talented.
    Hugs Madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Madi!! My mum says thankyou very very much!!
      Milo :)

      Delete
  7. Oh Milo, I'm so glad you like the awardie!! Such well deserved my furend! 'Babs', huh? BOL (oh, you should hear some of the names my Ma calls me...omd)
    HAUNTED??? Oh, my! I hopes the ghost is afraid of doggies, and maybe it will leave...
    LOVE the painting of Stig! Very nice indeed! Your Moms really gots talent!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I know it's so embarrassing! Silly mum and her silly names! BOL at least i'm not the only one with a funny nick name ;) Hopefully it will! Last night me and mum were woke up AGAIN!! Thankyou!! Mum is very grateful for your kind words!!
      Milo :)

      Delete
  8. Congrats on your awardie, pal! That painting looks magnificent!
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Monday Milo, and concats on the awardie! Thanks for visiting our bloggie - and mowzers, you has a haunted house? EEEK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! You're very welcome, yeah it's very scary :(
      Milo :)

      Delete
  10. Congrats on the award hehe :) That painting is really life-like! Your mum is really talented!

    Barks,
    Muffin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Muffin! My mummy says thankyou for the very kind words!!
      Milo :)

      Delete
  11. You have one talented peep Milo! Plus you sound very brave. Hope you like your new house and furiend.
    Alyssa, Mr. Fox & Scruffy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much!! I will be sure to keep everyone pupdated about my new friend and house!!
      Milo :)

      Delete
  12. Congrats on your award Milo. We hope your house move goes smoothly and you like your new friend next door.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I'm sure he will be a great play mate!!
      Milo :)

      Delete
  13. Your mum's drawing is great, and I'm sure Stig and his people love it! Have fun at your new house playing with your new pal. It's a good thing you're moving out of that scary, haunted place! Congratulations on your Super Sweet Blogging Award.

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Milo, I really like the painting of Stigs. Would you ask your mum if she would be interested in painting one of my Corgi? This is my first visit to your blog and I must say that I am impressed. You seem to have total control of what goes on here. You are a special pup and your Mum is a special hoomun to do exactly what you tell her to do. :)

    ReplyDelete