Wednesday 26 December 2012

I'm backkk

I know i was supposed to be back for Christmas eve but me and mum have been so busy moving house we couldn't get onto here, we hope youse will be so kind and forgive us.

To start off with.... MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Sorry it's  a bit late, i hope you all had a great day, full off presents and food! I also hope Santa paws came and give you all presents, i got loads!! I had great fun opening them, i got 2 rope toys, loads of bone chews, loads of christmas shape chews, my own christmas cracker, these hohoho treats, a squeaky ball and bone and loads of other stuff!!! But my best present was definatly this....
I GOT A BIG HUGE KONG OMD IM SO HAPPY!!! Oh yeah, you see my mummys pretty nail? She spent like 2 hours doing that, humans are so silly. 

What did youse all get??

And the next best present (nothing can beat my kong) has to be our new house, we moved in on christmas eve, mum said she will take pictures to show you all when we've finished decorating :D Mum said to make myself at home....

... so i did.
Your our bed is so comfy mum 


Nothing better than cuddling on the couch with your mummy 

19 comments:

  1. We are so happy to hear you had a great Christmas! :) good luck in your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
    Wow, that is such a big kong - it would take us till next Christmas to eat it!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You to!! Hahaha! Mum filled it up with christmas dinner for me and it actually took me a while to eat it! Thats a first! BOL!
      Love Milo :)

      Delete
  3. Wowza That is a SUPER COOL PREZZIE!
    You're right do' Milo, nuffin' is better than mama snuggles (Except maybe dad snuggles)
    Seriously,
    Stig

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!! I was so happy when i opened it!
      Mummy snuggles are ace.. and so are daddy snuggles!
      Love Milo :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks guys! I hope youse had a fabulous Christmas!
      Love Milo :)

      Delete
  5. Nice Kong there. You really did do well for Christmas and a new house to boot. I did ok myself, especially cause right now I am getting lots of snow and I LOVE SNOW>

    Glad you had a great Christmas.

    bert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish i got loads of snow! It hasn't snowed once here in Liverpool :(
      Love Milo :)

      Delete
  6. That Kong looks fun! I used to have one... then it got lost. Oops. Have fun with your huge Kong! :)

    Barks,
    Muffin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes i will borrow you my other kong!!
      Love Milo :)

      Delete
  7. That kong looks great! That's right, make your humans bed yours!
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is :D Haha the bed is all mine now!! Well i guess mum can share it to
      Love Milo :)

      Delete
  8. Have a terrific snuggle up Thursday Milo.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great toy! Your mommy has some pretty fancy nails, my friend! Can't wait to see your new house....how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Milo you and mom surely had a nice Christmas and we wish you a very healthy and prosperous New Year
    Hugs madi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wez so pleazed youz had a funtaztic Chriztmaz..Wez back today too :)Load'z and load'z of catching yp'z to do :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete