Sunday 2 December 2012

Nearly Christmas!!

Hi everyone, well I've got a lot of news to share. Firstly, how was everybodys bomb fire night? Mine was terrible, i hate the fireworks, one good thing though, i went with mum to stay at her nans the day before and we've been there ever since, we're moving house in about 2 weeks so we're staying here till then. It's great at mummys nans, i get spoilt rotten and have put on quite a bit of weight!!!

Oh yeah... ITS NEARLY CHRISTMAS! I'm so excited, i love Christmas, i can't wait to spend it in my new house :D Only 23 more days now, woop woop!!

I'll share more with everyone later, for now i have to go out for a big jog with mummy, have a super sunday everyone!!


10 comments:

  1. Have a super Sunday and glad the booms booms are over.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Milo, Thanks for visiting my blog! Those fireworks sure can be scary! Momma had to leave me at home when her went to the light up on Friday. Isn't it fun to be spoiled?
    Have a good Sunday,
    Stig

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Stig! i hate them!! It's great being spoiled!!
      Thankyou
      Milo :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like life is treating you right.....spoiled...big jogs....

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Handsome Milo we've missed you and glad to see you back in blogville. Good luck with your move.
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've missed you all to! Thankyou very much!
      Milo :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Milo!
    Thanks so stopping by to say hello.

    We're looking forward to Christmas also. We love this time of year with all the pretty lights sparkling about. OK, who am I kidding, bring me prezzies!

    Hope you're having a great day.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome :D
      Yeah, all the love and family...BOL JOKES I love christams for the food and prezzies :D

      Milo :)

      Delete