Tuesday 11 December 2012

Woohoooo!!

Thankyou to everyone who has asked for our address and email to send us Christmas cards, Maggie Mae and max's email card came, thanks guys :D

Anyways, back to the point of this post, today i am a very happy dog. 
I got mums help and we went to search the garden again for my kong..
It's not on the fence..


..or on top of the shed...
'It's not down here mummy'


Not by the birds enemies bath
It's not even in the corner!


BUT WAIT WHATS THIS MUM...
MY KONG (looking very dirty)
After a long soak my kong was clean and ready to play with!!

So now as you can imagine i am a very happy dog, i finally have my kong back, i hope everyone has such a terrific Tuesday!!!

Pee s- only 14 more days till santa paws comes!!!! 






6 comments:

  1. Thank goodness you found it! Enjoy, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a terrific kongful Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Milo I admire you determination...it paid off for sure.
    I you send us your email we'd love to send you and ecard.

    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hip, hip Arrroooooo! Glad you found your kong. You really had to look for it, didn't you...

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH GOOD, You founds it! I was almost ready to send you my spare! A playful puppy can never be without his or her Kong for very long!
    Have a great day,
    Stig

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh YAY!! I am SO glad for you! Woo-hoo!!

    ReplyDelete