Thursday 6 December 2012

The missing kong...

So, my favorite toy in the world is missing, oh where is my kong :( I haven't been able to find it all day, i miss it so much :(

Heres what my kong looked like when i had it...













 I was playing with it yesterday but now it's gone...

   It's not in nans shopping trolly...               
   Maybe it could be under the kitchen table!















 Nope. Doesn't seem to be here...
                                                                                                    



Maybe Christmas moose will know where it is!!

After a short interrogation he admitted he had no clue, looks like i'm back to square one.
















I think i'll try again tomorrow, it's getting late and mummy thinks it's time to settle down. Come back tomorrow to find out if i found my kong, goodnight everyone!


12 comments:

  1. We hope you find it and some squirrel robber didn't steal it. You know they could hide some nuts in it or something.

    We love our kongs.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We still haven't found it :( Bet the squirrels have took it :(

      Milo :)

      Delete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Milo I'm so sorry you lost your toy. Lots of my nip toys are small so they are always under something. Your Kong is pretty big I wonder where it went? If you had a cat you could blame it on the cat!!
    MOL Hugs Madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish i had a cat to blame it on!!

      Milo :)

      Delete
  3. Sending CSI FBI M16 James Bond to help you find it pal. Good luck. Have a terrific Thursday.
    best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly, hopefully with there help it will be easy to find!!

      Milo :)

      Delete
  4. Call 911! I would say THIS is and emergency!

    ReplyDelete
  5. UH OH! You'd better get your human to find it for you!
    My momma helps me find my toys all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mummy can't find it either :( What will i do without it :(

      Milo :)

      Delete